Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use DatadogMonitor to define Datadog monitors (alerts) as Kubernetes objects
This course is designed for any Datadog user interested in managing Datadog monitors through Kubernetes configuration.
The prerequisites for this course are the following:
- Completion of the Learning Environment course
- The Understanding the Datadog Operator lab is recommended.
- Familiarity with the Datadog platform
- Firm understanding of Kubernetes
- Able to use a Linux command line shell
- Basic programming skills in any language
- Familiarity with editing code in an IDE
- Knowledge of how web applications work
In order to complete the course, you will need:
Google Chrome or Firefox
At the bottom of each lesson, click MARK LESSON COMPLETE AND CONTINUE button so that you are marked complete for each lesson and can receive the certificate at the end of the course.
Course Enrollment Period
Please note that your enrollment in this course ends after 30 days. You can re-enroll at any time and pick up where you left off.
Datadog Monitors through K8s Lab
About this course
- 3 lessons
- 1 hour