Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use the Datadog Operator in a real cluster with different manifests
- Check the features that the Datadog Operator enables in real time
The primary audience for this lab is any Datadog user interested in using the Datadog Operator.
The prerequisites for this course are the following:
- Completion of the Learning Environment course
- Familiarity using Datadog and the Datadog Agent
- Able to use a Linux command line shell
- Basic programming skills in any language
- Familiarity with editing code in an IDE
- Knowledge of how web applications work
In order to complete the course, you will need:
Google Chrome or Firefox
At the bottom of each lesson, click MARK LESSON COMPLETE AND CONTINUE button so that you are marked complete for each lesson and can receive the certificate at the end of the course.
Course Enrollment Period
Please note that your enrollment in this course ends after 30 days. You can re-enroll at any time and pick up where you left off.
Datadog Operator Lab
About this course
- 3 lessons