NOTE: This course has been replaced with Monitoring a Kubernetes Cluster: Install the Agent
This version will no longer be available after February 2, 2024. Please complete this course before then in order to receive the certificate for completing the course.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use the Datadog Operator in a real cluster with different manifests
- Check the features that the Datadog Operator enables in real time
The primary audience for this lab is any Datadog user interested in using the Datadog Operator.
The prerequisites for this course are the following:
- Completion of the Learning Environment course
- Familiarity using Datadog and the Datadog Agent
- Able to use a Linux command line shell
- Basic programming skills in any language
- Familiarity with editing code in an IDE
- Knowledge of how web applications work
In order to complete the course, you will need:
- Google Chrome or Firefox
- Third-party cookies must be enabled to access labs
At the bottom of each lesson, click MARK LESSON COMPLETE AND CONTINUE button so that you are marked complete for each lesson and can receive the certificate at the end of the course.
Course Enrollment Period
This course has been replaced with a new updated version. This course is closed to new enrollees. Please enroll in the new course.
Datadog Operator Lab
Lab: Understanding the Datadog Operator
- 2 hours to complete
- 1 Lesson