Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Instrument an application for use with APM in Datadog
- Use APMs various features to identify problem areas in a code base
- Setup APM Monitors to keep an eye on applications at all times
- Confirm that the changes you made have positively affected the applications performance
This course is designed for all Datadog users interested in application performance monitoring.
The prerequisites for this course are the following:
- Completion of the Learning Environment course
- Familiarity with the main Datadog products and how to navigate the Datadog app
- Knowledge of how web applications work
- Familiarity with the notion of APIs
- The Datadog 101: Developer or Datadog 101:SRE course is recommended.
In order to complete the course, you will need:
- Google Chrome or Firefox
At the bottom of each lesson, click MARK LESSON COMPLETE AND CONTINUE button so that you are marked complete for each lesson and can receive the certificate at the end of the course.
Course Enrollment Period
Please note that your enrollment in this course ends after 30 days. You can re-enroll at any time and pick up where you left off.
Distributed Tracing and APM
Lab: Instrumenting an App for Datadog APM
Application Performance Monitoring in Datadog
Lab: Monitoring App Performance with APM
About this course
- 7 lessons
- 2 hours