Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use Datadog to build a new notebook that displays metrics for an application.
- Leverage the Datadog API to retrieve notebook data.
- Use the Datadog API to add data from a third-party service to the notebook.
- Explore different means of sharing notebook data and when they can be useful.
The primary audience for this lab is any Datadog user interested in utilizing Datadog notebooks more effectively.
The prerequisites for this course are the following:
- Completion of the Learning Environment course
- Familiarity with the Datadog platform
- Able to use a Linux command line shell
- Basic programming skills in any language
- Familiarity with editing code in an IDE
- Familiarity with the notion of APIs
In order to complete the course, you will need:
Google Chrome or Firefox
At the bottom of each lesson, click MARK LESSON COMPLETE AND CONTINUE button so that you are marked complete for each lesson and can receive the certificate at the end of the course.
Course Enrollment Period
Please note that your enrollment in this course ends after 30 days. You can re-enroll at any time and pick up where you left off.
Datadog Notebooks Lab
About this course
- 3 lessons