Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- visualize all your stack traces in one place
- discover bottlenecks in your code at a glance
- zero in on profiles using tags
- correlate profiles and distributed traces seamlessly
- get actionable insights for performance improvements
- track long-term performance trends
The primary audience for this lab is any Datadog user interested in using Continuous Profiling in Datadog.
The prerequisites for this course are the following:
- Completion of the Learning Environment course
- Experience with Application Performance Monitoring in Datadog
- Able to use a Linux command line shell
- Basic knowledge of the Java programming language
- Familiarity with editing code in an IDE
- Knowledge of how web applications work
In order to complete the course, you will need:
Google Chrome or Firefox
At the bottom of each lesson, click MARK LESSON COMPLETE AND CONTINUE button so that you are marked complete for each lesson and can receive the certificate at the end of the course.
Course Enrollment Period
Please note that your enrollment in this course ends after 30 days. You can re-enroll at any time and pick up where you left off.
Continuous Profiling Lab
About this course
- 3 lessons
- 1 hour