Is this your first time on the Datadog Learning Center?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site.
The learning center will create a new Datadog account and handle getting a new API key into the training environment. Your current Datadog account and organization will not be impacted in any way.
Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details. Note that the email you enter here will be used to create a new Datadog trial account within the courses.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.